Bookseller Resource Centre
The Palgrave Macmillan Bookseller Resource Centre is designed to help booksellers boost sales and merchandise Palgrave Macmillan titles. Here you will find everything you will need to create your own displays and order stock.
The site is regularly updated, however if you cannot find the promotional material you require please email: email@example.com.
Point of Sale (PDF Format)
- The Shakespeare Thefts poster
- The True German poster
- An American Bride in Kabul poster
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand Lives! poster
- Uberpreneurs poster
- RSC William Shakespeare and Others poster
- Egyptomania poster
- Trade non-fiction books posters
- Trade non-fiction bookmarks poster
We also have bookmarks available for RSC William Shakespeare and Others and one featuring the key 2013 trade non-fiction titles. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any copies of either bookmark or any printed copies of the posters.
Sell-in material (PDF Format)
Order Forms (Excel Format)
**SALE**: We have a sale on selected academic titles running until the end of 2013. Please find a selection of the order forms below:
Contact email@example.com for more sale order forms.To see our complete list of our order forms please visit our Core Stocklists page or for suggestions for bespoke campaigns please contact your Palgrave Macmillan Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author for events
Palgrave Macmillan prides itself on the high calibre of our authors. Many of our authors are available for events including:
- Barry Forshaw – author of British Gothic Cinema (Film)
- Clive Bloom – author of Victoria’s Madmen and Violent London (History)
- Gareth Williams – author of Paralysed with Fear and Angel of Death (History)
- John Rhodes – author of The End of Plagues; please note that Gareth Williams and John Rhodes are available to do events together on infectious diseases
- Robin Hesketh – author of Betrayed by Nature (Science)
- Richard Ned Lebow – author of Archduke Franz Ferdinand Lives!available until 20th March 2014
- Tim Pat Coogan – author of The Famine Plot; available for events in Ireland
If you are interested in having one of the authors speak at your bookshop please email email@example.com with the following information:
- The name of the author
- How you will promote the event
- The proposed date
- How many people you expect to attend the event
Free Advance Reading Copies
Order your advance reading copy now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand Lives! – An engaging and startling counterfactual history of the World if World War I had never happened
- The Supermodel and the Brillo Box – An inside look at the economics and psychology of the contemporary art market taking us from the 2008 market crash to today's astronomical prices
- The Zero Marginal Cost Society - The New York Times bestselling author Jeremy Rifkin explores how today's extreme constant collaboration, paired with no cost manufacturing technologies, are propelling us towards the end of capitalism
- Imagine There’s No Heaven - A provocative and sweeping narrative history arguing that atheism has been responsible for some of civilization's greatest achievements
- Defending the City of God - A fresh and highly accessible history of the Holy Lands during the Middle Ages, revealing a rich and diverse culture and the fight to save Jerusalem.
Trade Catalogue: Spring/Summer 2014
New Books list: April – June 2014
Professional Business Brochure
|Download pdf | Order Form||View as magazine | Download pdf
|Download pdf | Order form|
Promote your access to Palgrave Macmillan's online resources using these website banners.
Right-click on an image and save the picture. You are then free add this image to your website.
Ordering and account information
- Ordering and distribution
- Account information & trading terms
- Returns Policy
- Standing order Service for Series
- Order via Pub Easy
- Monograph Advance Title Information