Business Economics is a refereed journal that serves as an essential resource and provides practical information for people who apply economics in their jobs. It fulfils this purpose by:
- providing a leading forum for debating solutions to critical business problems or the analysis of key business issues.
- providing best-practice models, tools and hands-on techniques from professionals in business.
- representing an important channel for summaries of action-oriented analysis aimed at solving business problems.
- giving insight into how to apply economics within business and how economic professionals respond to challenges in the workplace.
- representing and interpreting current economic information and issues that are educational and useful on the job.
In addition to regular articles, Business Economics also regularly publishes the following features:
- Focus on Statistics
- Focus on Industries and Markets
- Economics at Work
- Book Reviews