Tables and Figures
Tables, figures and diagrams
- All tables, figures and diagrams must be discussed or mentioned in the text and numbered in the order in which they are mentioned.
- Each should have a brief descriptive title and should be understandable even without reference to the text.
- All data should be defined in the column heads and all footnotes placed at the end of the table.
- All tables must be provided in an editable file format (i.e. not in PDF or JPEG).
- Authors are requested to follow our instructions on how to prepare and submit their figures, for more information see www.palgrave-journals.com/pal/palgrave_artwork_guidelines.pdf.