Europe is Changing
Our authors discuss some of the burning issues affecting Europe today.
Insights from our Editors
Our editors share their thoughts on a changing Europe.
Exclusive Free Chapters!
Enjoy free access to the following chapters until 22nd October.
Featured Series and Journals
Featured Content from Palgrave Journals
- The EU bank recovery and resolution directive – Some observations on the financing arrangements
- Tying hands and cutting ties: Explaining the divergence between the EU and the US in global banking reform since the crisis
- States ceding control: Explaining the shift to centralized bank supervision in the Eurozone
- Dilemmas in post-crisis bank regulation: Supranationalization versus retrenchment
- Expert advice and political choice in constructing European banking union
- EU guarantee schemes: Status quo and policy implications
- EU financial collateral arrangements and re-hypothecation in the shadow of ‘shadow banking’: To further regulate or not?
- Governing the ins and outs of the EU’s banking union
- On the Shock-Absorbing Properties of a Banking Union: Europe Compared with the United States
- Are Young People Becoming More Risk Averse? An Analysis of Factors Contributing to the Rise in Precautionary Savings Among Young Adults
- Risk quantification in turmoil markets
- Short sea shipping in today’s Europe: A critical review of maritime transport policy
- The Hunt for Duration: Not Waving but Drowning?
- A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation
A Brief History of Europe
Does your European history knowledge need a refresher? We've put together some key events alongside related titles published by Palgrave.