Companion sites and teaching resourcesMany of our textbooks have extra resources in the form of companion sites, downloads or Launchpad to help you get the most from your textbook and engage with your students on a deeper level.
On this page:
Companion sites are free websites that provide additional materials and extension activities. They help lecturers use the text in their teaching and support students in practicing and reinforcing their learning independently. Some companion sites require confirmation of textbook adoption before we can provide access.
There are different types of companion sites:
- Companion sites for books published by Palgrave
- Companion sites for books published by Bedford/St. Martin's, W.H.Freeman and Worth Publisher
- Companion sites for books published by Sinauer
To access the companion site, first find out the publisher of your book. You can do this by going to the webpage for the textbook, using the search box at the top right hand side of this screen. Once you know the publisher, please follow the relevant steps below:
For Palgrave titles:
- Scroll down to the 'related sites' section of the book page and click 'companion website'
- Select Lecturer Zone on the left handside menu
- Click the ‘Request Access' box on the right hand side of the page - we will then personally approve your request
- If there is no 'Request Access' box, simply login with your Palgrave.com details
For Bedford, Freeman, Worth and Sinauer titles:Email us with the following information:
- The name(s) of the instructor(s) teaching on the course
- Your academic address
- The book title, author and ISBN
- The adoption type (e.g. Essential/One of Two/Recommended or Background reading)
- Course/module name, start date and number of students per year
To find out more, please visit our dedicated Launchpad area.
account information page.
For Bedford/St. Martin's, W.H.Freeman and Worth Publisher, please ensure you are logging in via the 'log in' area at the top right hand corner of the page.
If you're still having trouble, please contact us.