|Publication Date||April 2011|
|Formats||Paperback Ebook (PDF)|
Business Strategy is ideal for those approaching strategy for the first time. The authors' user-friendly writing style and innovative pedagogical features ensure students engage more readily with the material, so that complex strategic concepts are grasped quickly and easily. The book is accompanied by Strategic Planning Software (SPS), a platform where students can evaluate, formulate and implement specific company strategies – bringing the real world of business into the classroom with authentic research and analysis based activity.
• Ensures students have access to all topical issues – includes dedicated chapters on CSR, financial analysis, new technologies and emerging markets
• Excellent international case studies of varying lengths help students digest theory through practical examples, bringing the subject-matter to life
• Innovative pedagogy including 'Guru Guides' (bite-sized bios of key thinkers in the field) and an on-page glossary to define complex issues as they appear
• A range of student learning and teacher resource materials, including bonus case studies, Powerpoint slides and self-test questions available at www.palgrave.com/business/campbell
• AND includes free access to SPS at www.planning-strategy.com where students can solve real business problems