|Publication Date||May 2013|
|Formats||Paperback Ebook (PDF)|
|Series||Palgrave Study Skills|
All assignments need to include correct references: this book shows you how.
Cite them right is the renowned guide to referencing and avoiding plagiarism. It is an essential resource for every student and author, providing clear and comprehensive coverage of a crucial part of academic study.
Now in its ninth edition, the book continues to provide detailed examples for all print and electronic sources, business, government, technical and legal publications, works of art and images.
• Cite any information source, from ancient texts to Twitter
• Examples are given in Harvard, APA, MHRA, MLA, OSCOLA and Vancouver referencing styles
• Simplified advice on referencing online publications
• More sources now covered, including translated and non-English publications, graffiti, packaging, wills, medical images, statues, PowerPoint presentations and collected works
• Guidance on what is plagiarism and how to avoid it