Innovation and Strategy in Large Organizations
|Publication Date||January 2013|
|Formats||Paperback Ebook (PDF)|
Corporate Entrepreneurship is about entrepreneurial transformation in larger organizations. Paul Burns shows how this can be achieved by building an organizational architecture – leadership, culture, structure and strategies – that encourages creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. He synthesizes research from a number of business disciplines and draws on numerous corporate examples.
New to this edition:
- Sections on corporate governance, ethics, sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Greater emphasis on improving shareholder value through risk management and the generation of strategic options, rather than just improving profitability
- Expanded coverage of the management of disruptive innovation and market paradigm change, as well as incremental innovation
- Coverage of the financial crisis and recession, and their implications for entrepreneurship
- Fully updated case studies and new learning resources
Corporate Entrepreneurship is an essential text for all students of Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship, Strategy, Innovation and Leadership.
Visit www.palgrave.com/business/burns for extensive student and lecturer resources including case studies and questions, an individual and a corporate entrepreneurship test, video commentaries and useful web links.