Creating an effective learning environment together
At Palgrave we understand the ever changing challenges you face as an educator. We aim to ease the pressure through our wide range of succesful textbooks, dedicated campus support and supplementary teaching resources and interactive e-learning products.
We also aim to help your students get the most from their studies with our bestselling Study Skills Series and a specialised student site to inspire, challenge and support their study.
Our latest published textbooks
- Introduction to International Relations Joseph Grieco
- Cite Them Right Richard Pears
- Introducing Gender and Women's Studies Victoria Robinson
- A History of France Joseph Bergin
- Media Economics Stuart Cunningham
- Sustainable Cities Simon Joss
- The Arab-Israeli Conflict T.G. Fraser
- Rethinking Hegemony Owen Worth
- Contemporary China Kerry Brown
- A Practical Guide to Ensemble Devising Davis Robinson
Exam and desk copies
Try our free exam copy service to see if our textbooks books are right for you. Not sure if you're eligible? Find out by checking our exam copy policy.
Already adopted one of our books? You may be entitled to a free desk copy.
Companion Sites and extra resources
Many of our textbooks have extra resources in the form of companion sites, downloads or Launchpad to help you get the most from your textbook and engage with your students on a deeper level.
Provide feedback on a textbook
If you have received an exam copy, please let us know if you will use it for your course.
If you have adopted the text, your feedback ensures the books are available for your students next term.