Rights and Permissions
To request permission to reuse, reproduce or translate some or all of a Palgrave Macmillan publication please:
- Search for the Palgrave work by author/title/ISBN.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your request
Requesting a chapter from an edited work? Please search for the book itself, not the chapter title and author.
The form with all your request details will be sent to the rights team and we will respond to you by email as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks please follow up by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List of imprints we sell rights for
- Access to our publications for those with a reading impairment
- Digital licensing
- Rights queries for Book authors
- Rights queries for Journal article authors
- Palgrave policy on Open Access
- Self Archiving or Archiving in Institutional Repositories
- Report Piracy or unauthorised use
- Translation Guide for Authors
MarketingStay up to date with our latest, fantastic titles for translation.
Email us: email@example.com
Indicate your subjects of interest and we will add you to our marketing mailing list.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Available for Translation
- Skills for Success Stella Cottrell
- Broken Brains Ian Mitchell
- Introduction to International Relations Joseph Grieco
- Political Theory Andrew Heywood
- The Palgrave Student Planner 2015-16 Stella Cottrell
- The Seven Sins of Innovation Dave Richards
- Criminal Capital Stephen Platt
- Economics for the Curious Robert M. Solow
- Generation Jobless? Peter Vogel
- Neuroscience for Leadership Tara Swart