This volume of the Academy of International Business series looks at International Business in the context of a rapidly changing Europe. Leading contributors have come together to present the latest research, attempting to answer a number of important questions:
* is the vision of a Single European market realistic?
* what are the barriers to its achievement?
* what are the prospects for Eastern Europe?
* how should firms enter East European markets?
* what does the process of transition imply for corporate policy?