Herbert Scarf's Contributions to Economics, Game Theory and Operations Research
Volume 3: Production in Indivisibilities: A Contribution to the Theories of Large Firms
Editors: Yang, Z. (Ed.)
Buy this book
- Hardcover $125.00
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-137-02440-4
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
Herbert Scarf is a distinguished economist and has made a number of extraordinarily significant contributions to economics, game theory and operations research. This work has generated a major research field in economics termed Applied General Equilibrium Analysis. This book comprises all his research articles and consists of four volumes.
- About the authors
Professor Zaifu Yang holds a chair in Economics at the University of York, UK. He has widely published in economics, game theory, operations research and applied mathematics. His articles have appeared in Econometrica, Journal of Economic Theory, Mathematics of Operations Research, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, and SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization among other leading academic journals.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Herbert Scarf's Contributions to Economics, Game Theory and Operations Research
- Book Subtitle
- Volume 3: Production in Indivisibilities: A Contribution to the Theories of Large Firms
- Z. Yang
- Palgrave Macmillan UK
- Copyright Holder
- Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited
- Hardcover ISBN
- Edition Number