Behind the Scenes at the BBFC
Film Classification from the Silver Screen to the Digital Age
Authors: Lamberti, Edward
- First edited collection about the BBFC, presenting a range of individual viewpoints on a hundred years of BBFC history
Buy this book
- Softcover $39.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-84457-476-6
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Online orders shipping within 2-3 days.
- About this book
This official history of the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) draws on unprecedented access to the BBFC's archives to trace 100 years of film classification, with contributions from leading film critics and historians and case studies of controversial films such as Battleship Potemkin and A Clockwork Orange.
- About the authors
EDWARD LAMBERTI is Information Services Manager at the BBFC and a PhD candidate in the Film Studies department
at King's College London.
Associate Editors: Jason Green, David Hyman, Craig Lapper and Karen Myers.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Behind the Scenes at the BBFC
- Book Subtitle
- Film Classification from the Silver Screen to the Digital Age
- Edward Lamberti
- Palgrave BFI
- Copyright Holder
- The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s)
- Softcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages