The Journal of Brand Management (BM) publishes original and insightful peer-reviewed articles as well as industry-based case studies and invited expert commentaries which rigorously consider:
- models and theories effectively used in brand management research and practice
- how the world's leading companies are managing their brands
- the latest thinking, techniques and initiatives used by agencies and consultants
- current case studies which explore leading organisations' practical experiences, the problems faced and the lessons learned
- applied research from leading business schools, research institutes and universities
The Journal is essential reading for marketing and brand strategists in both private and public sector organisations, and for academics in universities and business schools.