We are always happy to discuss digital licensing of any of our materials for use in databases, websites and apps, please contact email@example.com for more information.
The Grants Register
The most authoritative and comprehensive guide available to postgraduate and professional funding worldwide.
- International coverage of grants in 49 countries, over 1,100 awarding bodies provide information on over 4,500 awards.
- Full contact details including telephone, fax, email and websites.
- Information on subject areas, level of study, eligibility and value of awards.
- Details of application procedures and closing dates.
This data can be licensed to populate websites and databases for Educational use.
International Historical Statistics
- A unique collection of statistics covering a wide range of economic and social issues for the geographical regions: Europe, the Americas and Africa, Asia and Oceania.
- Access to over 200 years of statistics taken from hundreds of disparate primary sources, including both official national and international abstracts on Population and Vital Statistics - Labour Force - Agriculture - Industry -External Trade - Transport and Communications - Finance -Prices - Education - National Accounts.
- Presented in excel format the data is invaluable for historical and regional comparison.
Invaluable material for linear research projects.