RESTART Sustainable Business Model Innovation
Authors: Jørgensen, Sveinung, Tynes Pedersen, Lars Jacob
- Open AccessOutlines a new framework for sustainable business model innovation: RESTARTCombines theory with contemporary case studiesOffers practical recommendations for companies and organizations to contribute to a sustainable future
Buy this book
- ISBN 978-3-319-91971-3
- The ebook is not yet available online.
- Hardcover 29,96 €
price for Germany (gross)
- Due: 3. August 2018
- ISBN 978-3-319-91970-6
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- About this book
This book is open access under a CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license.
Taking the business model as point of departure, this open access book explores how companies and organizations can contribute to a more sustainable future by designing innovative models that are both sustainable and profitable. Based upon years of research, it draws together theoretical foundations and existing literature on the topic of sustainable business alongside case studies and practical solutions. After examining the theoretical foundations of sustainable business model innovation, the authors present their own framework – RESTART. Consisting of seven factors, this framework can be the basis for restarting any business model. The final section outlines a research agenda for sustainable business informed by the perspectives and frameworks put forward in this book.
- About the authors
Sveinung Jørgensen is Associate Professor at Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway. He holds a PhD degree from Karlstad University. He does research on the design and innovation of sustainable business models and field experiments on socially and/or environmentally beneficial behaviours. He serves on numerous boards, acts as a strategic business advisor and is an active public speaker.
Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen is Associate Professor and head of the Centre of Ethics and Economics at NHH Norwegian School of Economics, Norway. He holds a PhD degree from the same institution. He does research on the design and innovation of sustainable business models and field experiments on socially and/or environmentally beneficial behaviours. He is an active public speaker and strategic business advisor.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- RESTART Sustainable Business Model Innovation
- Sveinung Jørgensen
- Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen
- Series Title
- Palgrave Studies in Sustainable Business In Association with Future Earth
- Palgrave Macmillan
- Copyright Holder
- The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s)
- eBook ISBN
- Hardcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XX, 246
- Number of Illustrations and Tables
- 28 illustrations in colour