Welcome to our free mini course on book publishing!
To start you off, we will send you five emails packed with useful information about the book publishing process and introduce you to our tools and resources for book authors:
- Our book publishing process
- Open access
- Book production: efficient and transparent
- ORCID identifier
- Book promotion
- eBook Collections and performance reporting
- Book manuscript guidelines
- Search engine optimization (SEO) tips for your manuscript
- Online manuscript submission portal
- Social media: connect with your community
- The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG): inspiration for your book
Fields marked with * in the form are mandatory. Upon registration, you will receive one email per week. It may take a few days before you find the first email in your inbox.
Thank you very much for your time!
We hope this series of emails will be a practical resource for you and your colleagues.
- Don't worry: Receiving our educational emails does not imply any obligation to publish a book with us.
- Entering your email will sign you up to exclusively receive information on publishing a book with Palgrave Macmillan and will not have an impact on other subscriptions you have with Palgrave Macmillan, nor will you be added to our regular mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list in any email.
- Upon registration, it may take a few days before you find the first email in your inbox.
Data usage disclaimer
- Submitting your idea through this form (linked from the emails) does not guarantee that we will publish your book.