Happy Chinese New Year from Palgrave Macmillan!
We are proud to present a selection of the latest influential books and articles by Chinese authors. This new collection covers a wide range of topics - including new media, China and Africa , Chinese enterprises, public service, urbanization, environmental issues, Chinese culture, and Chinese philosophy.
Free Book Chapters
Browse these highly cited, mentioned and downloaded books by Chinese authors.
|Enjoy free access to selected chapters until 28 February 2019.|
FREE chapter: Traditional Festivals
FREE chapter: Current Conditions of Rural Credit in China
FREE chapter: Introduction
FREE chapter: Housing Challenges in Chinese Cities Under Urbanization
FREE chapter: Guanxi and Social Capital
FREE chapter: Public Service Innovations in China: An Introduction
FREE chapter: Environmental Views of the Chinese Urbanites
Read high-impact articles by Chinese authors
Access free articles until 28 February 2019.
- Institutional fragility and outward foreign direct investment from China
- An institution-based view of global IPR history
- Rapid expansion of international new ventures across institutional distance
- Impact of historical conflict on FDI location and performance: Japanese investment in China
- Inter-organizational governance and trilateral trust building: a case study of crowdsourcing-based open innovation in China
- Political rotations and cross-province firm acquisitions in China
- Monetary incentives and innovation in Chinese SMEs
- Seeking legitimacy: Chinese OFDI and domestic isomorphic pressures
- Credit default prediction modeling: an application of support vector machine
- Dynamic forecasting of financial distress: the hybrid use of incremental bagging and genetic algorithm—empirical study of Chinese listed corporations
- Kappa ratios and (higher-order) stochastic dominance
- The two-moment decision model with additive risks
Perspectives from Palgrave Macmillan authors