All content free to read until January 10, 2020
To reflect on the vote and the implications of its results, we invite you to freely read articles and chapters from our latest publications on UK politics, prestigious British general election book series, and volumes on elections around the world.
From Our Authors
Hear from Palgrave authors and editors on their research in politics and elections.
Free Book Chapters
Read a chapter from each of the following books for free until January 10th, 2020.
Elections Articles from Palgrave Journals and two call for proposals
Read our specially selected articles free until 10th January 2020:
- Political Scandals, Newspapers, and the Election Cycle
- The Limits of Partisan Loyalty
- Revenue Source and Electoral Accountability: Experimental Evidence from Local US Policymakers
- The Effect of Distributive Politics on Electoral Participation: Evidence from 70 Million Agricultural Payments
- The Activation of Prejudice and Presidential Voting: Panel Evidence from the 2016 US Election
- Labour party adaptation to multilevel politics: evidence from British general election manifestos
- How Jeremy Corbyn brought labour back to the future: visions of the future and concrete utopia in labour’s 2017 electoral campaign
Comparative European Politics
- Decentralisation and political inequality: a comparative analysis of unequal turnout in European regions
- The (de-) politicization of EU freedom of movement: political parties, opportunities, and policy framing in Germany and the UK
- Are social democratic parties insider parties? Electoral strategies of social democratic parties in Western Europe in the age of dualization
- #MacronLeaks as a “warning shot” for European democracies: challenges to election blackouts presented by social media and election meddling during the 2017 French presidential election
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
More from Palgrave
Palgrave Macmillan offers research on elections around the world, from the Americas to Asia and in-between.