Economic Development in SubSaharan Africa
Proceedings of the Eleventh World Congress of the International Economic Association, Tunis
Editors: Ndula, B. (Ed.)
Buy this book
- Hardcover $169.00
price for USA
- ISBN 978-0-333-79456-2
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- This title is currently reprinting. You can pre-order your copy now.
- About this book
The economic reforms taking place in Subsaharan African countries now, assisted by multilateral and bilateral donors, should not only be sustained, but should also be critically appraised. From this exercise of appraisal, appropriate reform and development strategies are already emerging. The objective of this volume is to contribute to this strategy of reform and vision of development in SSA so that the current economic decline can be arrested, sustainable economic growth restored and a lasting impact on poverty achieved.
- About the authors
IBRAHIM ELBADAWI, Development Research Group, The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
BENNO NDULA, The World Bank Group, Resident Mission Dar-es-Salaam.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Economic Development in SubSaharan Africa
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of the Eleventh World Congress of the International Economic Association, Tunis
- B. Ndula
- Series Title
- International Economic Association Series
- Palgrave Macmillan UK
- Copyright Holder
- Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited
- Hardcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages