Global Rage After the Cold War
Authors: Rusciano, F.
Buy this book
- Hardcover $115.00
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4039-6499-1
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
This book argues that the status deficiency that results from the loss of a nation's favoured position in one hierarchy promotes a need among citizens to search for alternative means of delineating their country's status. This book sheds light on the intersection of identity construction, perceptions of others and violence.
- About the authors
FRANK LOUIS RUSCIANO is Professor of Political Science, Rider University, USA. He is the author of World Opinion and the Emerging International Order (Westport: Praeger Publishers) and Isolation and Paradox: Defining 'the Public' in Modern Political Analysis (Westport: Greenwood Press).
'In this ambitious book, Frank Rusciano brings his unique expertise on
world opinion to bear on the critical issues of national identity and the
supposed war of civilizations - with thought-provoking and sobering
- Christopher Hill, Sir Patrick Sheehy Professor of International Relations, University of Cambridge
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Global Rage After the Cold War
- F. Rusciano
- Palgrave Macmillan US
- Copyright Holder
- Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Nature America Inc.
- Hardcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XIV, 210