Enjoy temporary free access to full-text articles.
The Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Public Health Policy acknowledges the quality of papers by choosing in each issue two articles that are outstanding with respect to scientific quality and relevance to the field.
Volume 44 (2023)
- International humanitarian law violations in northern Uganda: victims' health, policy, and programming implications (Free Access until July 30th)
- Enhancing children’s awareness of sexual abuse in Pakistan with video literacy interventional cartoons (Free Access until July 30th)
- Potential chemical risks from tattoos and their relevance to military health policy in the United States (Free Access until July 30th)
Volume 43 (2022)
- Ending nuclear weapons before they end us: current challenges and paths to avoiding a public health catastrophe (Free Access until April 30th)
- Mental health and firearms: what is our trajectory in the United States? (Free Access until April 30th)
- Weight enumeration in United States anti-bullying laws: associations with rates and risks of weight-based bullying among sexual and gender minority adolescents (Free Access until April 30th)
Volume 42 (2021)
- Implementation of a non-communicable disease clinic in rural Sierra Leone: Early experiences and lessons learned
- COVID-19 screening center models in South Korea