Below are EJDR’s most popular articles, measured by using metrics other than impact. This includes articles discussed in through social media, and therefore presumably with wider societal impact.
- Representation of Academics from Developing Countries as Authors and Editorial Board Members in Scientific Journals: Does this Matter to the Field of Development Studies?
- Leapfrogging Manufacturing? Rwanda’s Attempt to Build a Services-Led ‘Developmental State’
- Where and What (for) is the Middle? Africa and the Middle Class(es)
- The Extraordinary Opportunity of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Political Economy Determinants of Public Spending Allocations: A Review of Theories, and Implications for Agricultural Public Investment