History of Economic Thought
There is a revival of interest in the history of economic thought that we at Palgrave are very well placed to home. Browse our curated list of author insights, featured titles, series and journal articles.
Read original opinion pieces from our authors on key thinkers in economic history.
Selected Free to Access Content
Free to read until June 17.
- The Way We Were: Reflections on the Comparative History of Comparative Economics
- Comparative Economics in Historical Perspective
- The Military Origins of Soviet Industrialization
- The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962
- IMF Lending and Banking Crises
- The Evolving Architecture of Europe: Functioning or Dysfunctional for the Twenty-First Century?
- Forces engendering the long-term economic outlook
- Is Predicting Recessions Enough?
- Crises and the Great Recession