We welcome your submissions and encourage authors interested in submitting to a special issue to discuss their submissions with the special issue editors in advance.
Submissions for all special issues will be managed through the journal’s centralized submission system - please do not email your submission to the editors. However, if you would like to discuss your ideas for this issue please do contact the editors at the contact email addresses given below.
Currently The Journal of Risk Management has one open Call for Papers for a Special Issue.
Cybersecurity Risk in Financial Institutions
Guest editors: M. Kabir Hassan & Mohammad Dulal Miah.
The boarder scope of this special issue includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- The sensitivity and severity of cybersecurity risks for financial institutions
- Different types of cybersecurity risks for financial institutions
- Nature of the cybersecurity risks
- Areas of financial institutions which are increasingly exposed to security threats
- Cyber monitoring and other approaches for mitigating risks
- Predicted consequences (direct and indirect) of cybersecurity breaches on firms, society, and industry
- Cyber security and stability of financial institutions
- Firm level measures to mitigate cybersecurity threats
- National policy initiatives to mitigate cybersecurity risks
- International policy strategies for reducing security threats for financial institutions
To view the full Call for Papers please click here
Important dates and contacts:
Submission Opens: October 15, 2022
Submission of the final manuscript: March 31, 2023.