Call for Papers
The Editors of Journal of Brand Management are seeking papers for forthcoming issues, and are particularly keen to encourage submissions in the following research areas:
- How companies manage their brands
- The techniques and initiatives used by agencies and consultants
- Case studies which explore practical experiences
- Models and theories used in brand management practice
- Applied research from institutions
Read the full Call for Papers (pdf, 221 kB)
Special Issue Proposals
The Journal of Brand Management regularly publishes themed Special Issues. If you would like to submit a proposal for the Journal’s consideration, please complete the proposal form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the special issue proposal form here.