Today’s workplace is a fast moving hub of diversity, culture and technological change.
Bringing together insights from leading experts and authors, our Modern Management Challenges campaign touches on the four critical elements of contemporary management; diversity, leadership, strategy and CSR.
Exclusive insights from our authors.
Read selected chapters from our titles.
Featured Articles from Palgrave Journals
- Building Corporate Reputation Through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reports: The Case of Extractive Industries
- CSR as a Selling of Indulgences: An Experimental Investigation of Customers’ Perceptions of CSR Activities Depending on Corporate Reputation
- Overcoming country-of-origin image constraints on hiring: the moderating role of CSR
- Dynamics of corporate social responsibility in Asia: Knowledge and norms
- Corporate social responsibility performance in family and non-family firms: The perspective of socio-emotional wealth
- Sustainable Insurance Assessment: Towards an Integrative Model
- Building corporate reputation through consumer responses to green new products