Rights, Permissions & Licensing
The topic of rights, permissions and licensing is highly complex and fluid. To keep abreast, we strongly suggest you bookmark our special Rights and Permissions section.
- Access to our publications for those with a reading impairment
- Authors' rights to re-use content
- Book fair offers
- Open Access for books
- Report piracy or unauthorized use
- Requesting permission
- Self-archiving or archiving in institutional repositories
- Translation guidelines for authors
- Third party licensing
The Rights Team will respond to you by email as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks please follow up by emailing us at Bookpermissions@springernature.com.