Authors - Why Publish with Palgrave Macmillan?
We offer authors sophisticated and global marketing and distribution alongside an attentive and personal editorial experience.
From award-winning research to major reference works, our experienced team of editors in London, New York, Shanghai, Singapore and New Delhi will work closely with you on a plan tailored to suit your work. What you can expect from us:
- Editorial Excellence – Now part of Springer Nature, Palgrave Macmillan’s program has an unbroken tradition of 170 years of independent academic publishing. New authors will join a rich publishing heritage, impactful program of research, and a stable of top-notch academic authors.
- Commitment to quality and peer review - Above all, we care deeply about the quality of our publishing. Rigorous peer review is vital to this. We will support you with a thorough but fast and responsive peer review process.
- Open access - We are also pleased to offer authors the option to publish their books and chapters Open Access. You can download our comprehensive guide to publishing open access books and chapters.
- Innovative tools and platforms - We are always thinking about how best to support our authors as publishing incentives, platforms and formats continue to change. SpringerLink, our eBook platform, allows us to make all our books accessible on any device, track impact through usage statistics, and give authors the tools to make the best of their research.
- Engaged approach to academia - Palgrave offers strategic support to early career researchers and mid-career scholars, as well as targeted campaigns in support of key disciplines, such as our Campaign for the Humanities and Social Science Matters.
If you’d like more information about publishing with us, please download our Publishing with Palgrave Macmillan information pack.