The JTS is pleased to announce the imminent publication of a special issue on Henry Kissinger and his transatlantic diplomacy. The contributions by eminent Kissinger scholars embrace the broad panoply of his work regarding Europe and are essential reading for anyone interested in US foreign policy in the 1960s and 70s, transatlantic relations, and the career of Kissinger.
- Henry Kissinger’s “Three Europes” by Mario Del Pero
- Re-Configuring the Free World: Kissinger, Brzezinski, and the Trilateral Agenda by Jussi Hanhimäki
- Ostpolitik and Kissinger’s Ambivalent Relationship with Germany by Stephan Kieninger
- Forgetting Kissinger: Re-membering Credibility & World Order? by David Ryan & Elizabeth Tanner
- ‘A Frankenstein Monster’: Henry Kissinger, Richard Nixon, and the Year of Europe by Thomas Schwartz
- Sotiris Rizas on the Transition to Democracy in Southern Europe by Sotiris Rizas