Journal of Transatlantic Studies Special Issues: Current and Upcoming
Vol. 17. 1 March 2019
The JTS is pleased to announce the imminent publication of a special issue on Henry Kissinger and his transatlantic diplomacy. The contributions by eminent Kissinger scholars embrace the broad panoply of his work regarding Europe and are essential reading for anyone interested in US foreign policy in the 1960s and 70s, transatlantic relations, and the career of Kissinger.
• Mario Del Pero on Kissinger’s “Three Europes”
• Jussi Hanhimäki on Re-Configuring the Free World: Kissinger, Brzezinski, and the Trilateral Agenda
• Stephan Kieninger on Ostpolitik and Kissinger’s Ambivalent Relationship with Germany
• David Ryan & Elizabeth Tanner on Forgetting Kissinger: Re-membering Credibility & World Order?
• Thomas Schwartz on ‘A Frankenstein Monster’: Henry Kissinger, Richard Nixon, and the Year of Europe
• Sotiris Rizas on the Transition to Democracy in Southern Europe